- Do not overfill the skip. Rubbish should be no higher than the edge of the bin
- Do not include green waste like cabbage tree leaves, bamboo or flax, or branches bigger than 100mm in diameter
- Do not include batteries, paint, hazardous materials, chemicals or toxic waste
Additional fees will be charged if these conditions are not met.
- Rates are charged at a minimum of one week’s hire. Thereafter, a daily rate applies.
- Rates include a once-off fee for erecting and dismantling of the scaffolding. Additional alterations will be charged.
- The rates are based on reasonable site access.
- We will make every effort to carry the quoted work out on the date requested, but due to the nature of the job and often, circumstances beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the exact start date. Please note that the greater the lead-time given, the more likely it is that the work will proceed as requested.
- Once the scaffold is on site and any of it goes missing or is damaged the client will be held responsible for costs of replacement.
- If power lines need to be insulated/sleeved/permits to be made safe, it is to be arranged by the client.
- Roof Tiles: We will take all care but no responsibility if any incidental damage occurs ie cracks or leaks etc.
- Gardens: We will take all care but no responsibility if any damage occurs.
- If scaffolding is required to be temporarily connected to the building, remedial work when ties/fixings are removed will be the client’s responsibility.
- We can carry out weekly safety inspections and these are charged at $20+GST per visit. If the scaffold is found unsafe it cannot be used until it has been made safe again. There may be an additional cost incurred for extra work required to make it safe again.